Rest Of Baseball - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on October 13, 2017, 08:26:48 AM
Jacksonville is basically a 30 mile wide circle of inbred Florida Gator loving rednecks and military bases.   Good shrimp, though.

PhillyPhreak54

Took two customers to the game last night. It was a fun tense playoff atmosphere as far as the game went.

Was a little surprised at the amount of empty seats in the upper deck. It filled in a bit as the game went on but still. And wasn't as loud as you'd expect for a game like that. It did get amped when the play at the plate happened though.

Rome

You're surprised that a bunch of corporate iceholes, who spend more time taking selfies than watching the game, were indifferent to the outcome?

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva game

Old school ace performance by Verlander

Choke job by Sanchez on the throw home

PhillyPhreak54

Astros deserved to lose and it is Hinch's fault

He took McCullers out at 81 pitches

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Rooting for the Yanks vs who?

Well it's gonna be the Dodgers. Cubs couldn't hit if you were pitching.

And the Cubs bullpen is a disgrace. Holy shtein they're bad

I wouldn't be mad at all of the Yanks won. I'm already sick of the bandwagon fans here

ice grillin you

against anyone left but especially Houston

Rome

Lol at not cheering against the farging Yankees. 

PhillyPhreak54

I have a feeling he's trying to dig on me when I really don't care if the Astros win or lose

ice grillin you

i cant do it for the mets....i hate them with all my being...but ill generally root for a real northeast sports city over anywhere else in the country

then you have texas which is especially despicable and houston is straight garbage whether you lived there or not

but yes i think you do like the astros

MDS

3/5 of the tbs baseball studio team played for the 2009 phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I said the same thing to my girls a few minutes ago. 

That and holy shtein Pedro got fat.