Spiller
Ertz (r)

Tomahawk

Drew Brees
A.J. Green
Jamaal Charles
No rookie

rjs246

Are you not going to try to trade for a rookie? You should. Dingus.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Also, to fill everyone in...

Switching team owners from Dio to Rome requires that I manually input everyone's keepers so the keeper functionality on the site becomes more or less superfluous. I have entered all of the listed keepers (still waiting on Rome and Sunny).

If Tomahawk doesn't trade for a rookie, I'll be manually reseeding the draft order so that the 'last pick in the fourth round' goes to me as the first pick of the draft.

Scratch that, I'll just give him Vince Young or Reno Mahe and he can pick drop and pick up whatever roster-filler he wants after the draft. On a related note, I have two rookies available for future draft picks (neither are very good so they can be had cheap).

That is all.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Kap
Shady
Roddy
Tavon

my keeps
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

OK that just leaves Rome.

I'm assuming...
Lacy (RB)
Bernard (R)
Luck (QB)
Thomas (WR)

but I've been wrong before.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

rjs246

Quote from: SunMo on August 18, 2014, 10:32:05 AM
before = usually

I keep forgetting how many times you've won this league. Could you refresh my memory?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i've gotten screwed a lot, cosmically I mean.

Munson

I also have a couple rookies available for trade. Jordan Cameron most notably.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Unless I'm missing something I have no players to keep.  I looked for them in the keeper's area and there was zip.

(No players were imported from last season's roster)

rjs246

I swear to Christ, the instant I start giving any of you the smallest amount of credit for being capable of human thought you never fail to bring me back to earth.

Dio's roster is posted on the first page of this thread. I posted them by position and even labeled the rookies because, well, I think it's clear why I would need to lay everything out for you infants. Pick players from that roster to keep. QB, RB, WR/TE, Rookie.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Easy, big fella.  I thought I had to send it to you thru Yahoo and I've never done a keeper league thru this format. 

Lacy (RB)
Bernard (R)
Luck (QB)
Thomas (WR)

This is just peachy, thanks.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

I won't bother pointing out that I already covered my inability to transfer the team in previous posts, but the screen shot is pretty neat. So that's super.

Pending Tomahawk's efforts to trade for a rookie or accept Vince Young as a member of his roster everyone's keepers have been assigned through the first four rounds of the draft. Please DO NOT assign Keepers through Yahoo since I don't know how/whether it will handle them properly. If you've already assigned keepers, kindly unassign.

And also cram it. Deep.

Let them eat bootstraps.