Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

QuotePredators of Canada geese and their eggs include humans, coyotes, raccoons, skunks, bobcats, and foxes, as well as gulls, eagles, crows, ravens, and magpies. Canada geese hatched in urban environments may have very low first-year mortalities due to the abundance of food and relative scarcity of natural predators.

https://wdfw.wa.gov/living/canada_geese.html

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I grew up hunting and fishing.  It's not like I'm some PETA pansy who thinks chickens have souls.  They're birds.  And they're goddamn delicious covered in batter and deep fried to a golden brown. 

But that shtein is just grotesque.  Sorry, Carson.   That looks like something that Don Jr would be doing with his creepy frat bros.

General_Failure

No, they'd pose with a dead lion or something. What's the point in being rich if your killing is going to be so pedestrian?

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on November 03, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
No, they'd pose with a dead lion or something.

lions arent endangered or have tusks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Baby seals or passed out college girls, then.

Eagles_Legendz

I don't understand hunting for sport.  Never have, never will.

Diomedes

What I don't get is how it's considered "sporting" to shoot birds with shotguns.  That's just slaughter.  Like fishing with a grenade instead of a line and lure.  Taking pleasure in doing it is still a further step beyond my imagination.  What exactly is so cool about gunning down ducks and geese I can't fathom.  It's hard not to look down on people who find joy in it as barbaric.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

If you're shooting at ducks you need a shotgun.   In New Jersey rifles were illegal anyway.   We'd hunt deer in PA because of that.   And my father would kick the shtein out of me if I "celebrated" killing something.  We ate what we killed, period.  And we didn't slaughter shtein just because we could.  That is barbarism, plain and simple.

MDS

just be happy nobody there had a MAGA hat on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They don't sell those in hunter orange. They're missing out on a ton of extra revenue to stay on brand.

Don Ho

I love meat, I love poultry but don't dig the hunting scene at all.  We have a nasty boar and wild goat problem here as they cause horrible erosion issues in the hills.  The wild pigs are getting braver and braver and now roam neighborhoods.  One of my son friends is part of the Department of Land and Natural Resources eradication project where they fly these guys by helicopter into the mountains and hunt the goats and pigs.  Eradication I get, hunting for survival like our forefathers I get, for sport?  Sorry, I choose surfing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Just ate a box of Popeyes chicken. farging delicious. Why kill birds when there's Ubereats

smeags

that's a foul picture for him to post.  :paranoid
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

I recently started carrying a knife with me when I hike so I can stab a deer if I see one

General_Failure