The Great Eye Rolling Debate

Started by GoinLong, July 30, 2004, 12:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 30, 2004, 12:49:28 PM
I'm still not among the homers who think there is no way we don't re-sign him.  

*I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute*
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Enough with this I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute nonsense! Jesus farging Christ people, if you don't agree with somebody just farging say so! :boom

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

Quote from: General_Failure on July 30, 2004, 01:05:18 PM
Enough with this I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute nonsense! Jesus farging Christ people, if you don't agree with somebody just farging say so! :boom

:P
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

There, I added that stupid thing to the censor. How very gay of me, I know. ::)

Wingspan

Quote from: General_Failure on July 30, 2004, 01:09:32 PM
There, I added that stupid thing to the censor. How very gay of me, I know. ::)
*®0113¥ 3¥35!!11!*
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't see it from a dozen people about fifty times a day. It got a bit out of hand ... like the Ritchie thread, only not fun for me. :)

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

*I still need a pair of binoculars to notice*

General_Failure

Number of times *I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute* has been used in the last two months: 57

Wingspan

Quote from: General_Failure on July 30, 2004, 01:31:04 PM
Number of times *I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute* has been used in the last two months: 57

what happens if when you legitimately type in "i have nothing but sarcasm to contribute"

how will we know the difference now? *oh big bloodshot eyes of the rolling variety*

???
Connection Problems

TempleOwl

:paranoid I didn't feel a thing...
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

joneszilla

Quote from: TempleOwl on July 30, 2004, 02:15:06 PM

:-D :-D

It's going to take a little while.  GF is on his way to your house with a taser and a baseball bat.   :)

RomeyRome

This is a special day in CF history folks, cherish it.

General_Failure

Quote from: joneszilla on July 30, 2004, 02:18:32 PM
Quote from: TempleOwl on July 30, 2004, 02:15:06 PM

:-D :-D

It's going to take a little while.  GF is on his way to your house with a taser and a baseball bat.   :)

That's a much better plan than the butcher's knife and pound of butter plan I had.