CB Banner

Started by troyhstewart, February 27, 2004, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: General_Failure on March 04, 2004, 09:31:36 AM
Nope, it's still shtein. Despite what some (stupid pretend) artists say shtein don't look good. Ever.

Now see, here I could go with some metaphor about fertilizer and growing something beautiful from the shtein...but I don't have the time.  All of this shtein talk has me running to the bathroom.  ;)

General_Failure

Thrash and Pinkston would make good fertilizer. Let's chop them up and till them into the soil in the Linc. :D

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

GF...Pinkston had a solid year in 2002, and started off bad this year (with no help from McNabb being awful and Reid's playcalling sucking ass) and then really picked it up for about 6-7 games later in the season where he showed what he is capable of.

Put a threat at that other wideout spot and he will be back to what he was before sucking.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Yeah, he was great in the farging NFCC wasn't he. ::)

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on March 04, 2004, 10:28:31 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

How the farg can you run the wrong route in such a big game?

Thanks for reminding me, G_F - you prick.

joneszilla

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 04, 2004, 10:43:49 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

How the farg can you run the wrong route in such a big game?

Thanks for reminding me, G_F - you prick.

yeah really.  i was having a good day today.

General_Failure

Apparently people have blocked that memory. As long as I live I won't forget the way Pinkston handed the Panthers a pass to the superbowl.

PhillyGirl

Again, I said he sucked in the beginning and then had a great stretch. He also has James Thrash in there and NO other offensive threat other than McNabb (when Westbrook wasn't playing). I want to see him with Westbrook, LJ and TO in there. It will be another story completely.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

So having great players all around him is going to help him not get jammed at the line, run the right routes, or catch the ball?

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on March 04, 2004, 10:57:02 AM
Apparently people have blocked that memory. As long as I live I won't forget the way Pinkston handed the Panthers a pass to the superbowl.

I don't like to dwell on the past, especially something so negative.

Quote from: General_Failure on March 04, 2004, 11:07:42 AM
So having great players all around him is going to help him not get jammed at the line, run the right routes, or catch the ball?

It should help him not get jammed at the line.  The defense will be forced to cover more "important" threats such as Westy and TO (please).

PhillyGirl

I didn't see him getting jammed at the line for a good stretch of last season.

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 04, 2004, 11:11:14 AM

True enough, but his play during big games has been lackluster.

General_Failure

Oh, well that's a relief. He was okay until it really counted. Whew!

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 04, 2004, 11:12:24 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 04, 2004, 11:11:14 AM

True enough, but his play during big games has been lackluster.

He needs SOME help.

General_Failure

No amount of help around him is going to make him good enough. All it will do is make him the weak link.