The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Per Glazer the Eagles committee is meeting with Dirk Koetter, Mike Nolan and Keith Armstrong Wednesday in Atlanta.

Any other known meetings?

MDS

nolan was a total flame out as a coach already and his defenses arent even that good

i have no clue who keith armstrong is...google says hes the atl special coach. ok.

koetter is mildly interesting
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on December 31, 2012, 07:52:35 PM
nolan was a total flame out as a coach already and his defenses arent even that good

Wikipedia says he went from Jets DC to Ravens WR coach to Ravens DC. This is exactly the kind of guy Lurie would want.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not surprised by the ST coach being interviewed. A lot of rumors from the media saying STs coaches are being looked at because they have to coach so many of the guys in the team and make them all work together. John Harbaugh's success (for whom Munson is very happy for) is a main reason STs guys will get looks. Except Bobby April of course.

Koetter is interesting for sure. I have a feeling he's the leader right now.

Munson

My happiness for John Harbaugh is only exceeded by my raw seething hatred for DeSean Jackson
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Mike Nolan the guy who wore the suit? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

clubhouse leader in havas' book is keith

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

this is from Eskin so it must be true

QuoteAccording to Howard Eskin of FOX 29 and WIP radio, owner Jeffrey Lurie's initial list has six names on it.

The candidates are, per Eskin, Penn State coach Bill O'Brien, Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter, 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman, Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians, and Oregon coach Chip Kelly.

goin' O

SunMo

not a surprise.  and really, i don't care what philosophy the head coach has, i just want him to hire a d-coordinator who instills some farging guts in and mean in his players
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous