Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I won $100 on this signing.  My buddy Jeff texted me with the Tweet and wrote, "farg You" underneath. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on March 11, 2019, 12:31:36 PM
Signed to a one year deal...assuming for less money

Hearing 5.5 guaranteed, 10 with incentives

SD

QuoteIan Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Eagles signed franchise LT Jason Peters to a 1-year contract for 2019 worth a max value of $10M, per
@ELSportsLLC
. He gets $5.5M in guarantees. Another year as Carson Wentz's bodyguard.

Rome

That is a farging steal if he stays healthy.  If not it's barely a blip on the radar. 

General_Failure

I hope he stays healthy for this one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Since he won't practice or play in PS it'll allow Mailata a lot of reps

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

He's the new age Badassador

That's his only role

ice grillin you

QuoteJason Peters' agent, Vince Taylor, confirmed the Eagles have told him that they won't re-sign his client before free agency. Taylor expects Peters to have suitors. He wouldn't close the door on a possible return, but the Eagles have Andre Dillard and appear ready to move on.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Glad to hear there's a chance someone else will pay the old man too much.  It's Dillard's time. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. He's one of my all time favorites but it's time to move on.

Don Ho

Love ya' JP, you were an absolute beast but its time.

watching Peters consistently hobble off the field the past few years was painful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I hope he gets paid well and can finish out his career in a way that leaves him satisfied.

Diomedes

Still available.

I guess teams are waiting to see how the draft shakes out, who the Injury Devil visits, etc.

Let's assume he gets a one year job.  How much does it pay?

What are the chances he returns to Philly?

What number would be too much for Philly to pay?  Is 1yr/$8M too low?  $10M too high?