The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

US about to lose to the cheese eaters.

Rome

They only mustered 13 points in the fourth.  Awesome.

ice grillin you

harrison barnes was playing center

not even sure this game was an upset much less noteworthy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

luis scola looking like silver haired grandpa schoolin the kids out there.

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol

He's like grandpa Simpson when he walks into the titty bar and sees Bart and walks right out

MDS

smart man

either get dunked on by the goat or let him get his 2...easy choice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

should not be so excited for the long dongs game.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Something more despicable than American politicians, Chinese government.  Just farging the NBA every which way but loose.

MDS

whats uncle tom but for the chinese govt

asking for lebron
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Total bitch response by him tonight

MDS

lebron has been one of my fav athletes ever...real good dude who did 1 thing wrong and that was the decision, which isnt a huge thing in the grand scheme of the world

but this is just. big yikes.