Donnel Pumphrey, RB, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Don Ho, April 29, 2017, 05:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

QuotePumphrey, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds, finished his four seasons at San Diego State with 1,059 carries for 6,405 yards and 62 touchdowns.

He also caught the ball 99 times for 1,039 yards and five touchdowns.

Saw a lot of this guy as SDSU is in the Mountain West with Hawaii.  He looked all of 150 lbs.  I was always afraid this kid was going to die he was small.  He had a great career at San Diego State.  Fun to watch him play.  He'd better hit the protein shakes hard and heavy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

At this point, I'm just pretending that Clement is the guy they took in the 4th round.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 29, 2017, 05:29:07 PM
QuotePumphrey, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds, finished his four seasons at San Diego State with 1,059 carries for 6,405 yards and 62 touchdowns.

He also caught the ball 99 times for 1,039 yards and five touchdowns.

Saw a lot of this guy as SDSU is in the Mountain West with Hawaii.  He looked all of 150 lbs.  I was always afraid this kid was going to die he was small.  He had a great career at San Diego State.  Fun to watch him play.  He'd better hit the protein shakes hard and heavy.

you know they drafted him this year?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

You do realize this was a response to him being drafted that was posted back in April correct?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Thank you for what?  The nice little check you received for doing absolutely nothing?

Rome

I think he's gonna be a Dion Lewis type.  Just no room for him here, though.   

MDS

hes going to be a dion lewis type if dion lewis is working at foot locker next week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 02, 2018, 08:59:45 PM
I think he's gonna be a Dion Lewis type.  Just no room for him here, though.

pretty sure theres not room for him in the nfl

could be a cfl back up tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

General_Failure

Well he cleared waivers and didn't get signed to the practice squad, so ...

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 03, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
Opinions vary.

you have watched no more than 2 minutes of donnell pumphrey tape and have no idea who he is

to give you a sense of how bad he is he was a 4th round pick made by a napoleonic gm that was too ashamed to cut him last year so he got fake injured stashed on ir

then this year he couldnt beat out the corpse of wendell smallwood

newsflash he sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.