Week 7 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott V

Started by MDS, October 13, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Just four offensive touchdowns, and after the defense is done shteinting the bed they'll only be down 10. Get hype.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2019, 10:48:52 PM
can we all agree that there isnt a single eagle who wants to put out for the zealot

No. That's crazy

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 20, 2019, 10:44:53 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2019, 10:43:21 PM
Sigh

1st and 25 and they convert

And dumbfarg Jenkins running his mouth while getting worked

Jenkins is my favorite eagle from this era but I see no evidence that he isn't washed sadly

Same. Don't overpay him.

And fire Schwartz. He farging sucks

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2019, 10:54:28 PM
what is the point of mack hollins

He's an inspiration to other practice squad caliber receivers who want to earn three years of 53-man roster paychecks in the NFL.

At least he had the common sense to give #10 to Pimp.

MDS

which philly athlete is the bigger waste of space

mack hollins or sean rodriguez
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dak getting PAID tonight against a guy fleecing money from his team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

If this game was at all close, that 60 yard bomb would have been Agholor's Pinkston "lost it in the lights" moment.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

literally five minutes of usa hockey talk followed by big upping boston scott

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 20, 2019, 11:07:52 PM
If this game was at all close, that 60 yard bomb would have been Agholor's Pinkston "lost it in the lights" moment.

Why Collinsworth didn't crucify that Hoyda is beyond me.  Ricky Watters meets Pinkston.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

So who do they cut tomorrow to send a message? I hope it's me.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Time to rotate Agholor out and rotate JJ in. At least let us be disappointed in someone new.

Doug's the one primarily responsible for the offense, and he's not going anywhere. But it's fair to say Mike Groh is no Frank Reich. I'd be fine with scapegoating him for a while. It's more than the playcalling. They are bringing bad plans and offensive concepts into these games.

When's the last time they drafted a player who overperformed compared to his draft position? Kelce? Does it count if Jalen Mills is a 7th rounder who plays like a 6th?

Don Ho

Excellent observations QB!  From game plans to addressing positions they knew were weak and had soft ass depth, it's looking bleak.  Offense is regressing every week.  Last night was a disaster.

The draft has been abysmal.

But hey, Boston Scott!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.