Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i dont think the whites are that bad

what i dont get is why cant they just do these jawns

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Guess they wanna bring back Richie The K too?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I had no idea until PFT had a thing the other day about him toning down his MAGA love tweets because, according to him, he might get drafted by San Fran and they don't like Trump

real genius, this kid
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Not surprising

Hope he goes to SF or another ultra liberal city

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2019, 09:31:30 PM
Not surprising

yeah I didnt know but him being MAGA was like -375
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

just to be clear he can be a racist buffoon, ruben foster can beat the shtein out of multiple women and tom brady can molest his son but kap kneeling during a song is the worst thing

QB Eagles

The Bucs have no home games between Sept. 22 and November 10.

At Rams
At Saints
Panthers (London)
BYE
At Titans
At Seahawks

There's always schedule things to bitch about but this seems like an actual error.

MDS

the eagles have 3 straight road games and the raiders are basically in the same boat as the bucs

it took them a long time to find the right schedule (they found it sunday, released wednesday). some very specific considerations for the 100th anniversary shtein and maximizing ratings since this is renegotiation time with the networks. billionaires need more bread. so this one was weighted much much more heavily toward tv than norma and its usually weighed toward tv

Rome

There's basically no reason to play football during the day in this state until November anyway.

PhillyPhreak54

CBS station in KC is airing an 11min taped convo between Tyreek and his girl

It ain't good for Tyreek

He should be cut by tomorrow — which means a Brown by Saturday

MDS

not good. but heres the thing. they knew what he was when they picked him.

QuoteCrystal Espinal: "He is terrified of you. And you say that he respects you, but it's not respect."

Tyreek Hill: "He respects me."

Crystal: "He is terrified of you."

Hill: "You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch. That's why you can't keep a farging man."

SD

He'd look good in green. Already knows the system

Rome

He already played for the father of the year in KC.

MDS