The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/mark-meadows-tlaib-cohen-racist-801676/

Great piece here, especially for the idiots who still don't understand what racism is.

@Hunt might be a good one to share with the Neanderthals. I'm sure Doc is still preaching about the dangers of identity politics as it pertains to POC  :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

My daughter's university had a group of anti-abortion religious nuts protesting on campus today.

They were aggressive, they were distributing pamphlets with photos of butchered fetuses on them and evidently they began calling the female students whores among other delightful slurs. 

I spoke to her this evening and she said she generally avoided them but when three of them cornered another student she knows, she had enough and intervened.  She told them to back off or she was calling campus security immediately.   The protesters said something disgusting to her and that was that.  She walked over to the emergency calling station and campus security ushered the little shteinbags off campus. 

Her reaction literally made me cry.  I'm proud of her beyond words.

Geowhizzer

Charges against Jussie Smollett are dropped.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I couldn't finish that.  Dude, let someone edit you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

If the passage of 5ish years has allowed your anger to diminish, please refuel it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/07/us/sandra-bland-video-brian-encinia.html

Geowhizzer

Don't remember seeing this posted.  If it was, I apologize in advance.  From Newsweek in April, but I stumbled on it today.

Virginia newspaper posts KKK Flyer on its front page in a story of the KKK recruiting.

Edit:  My sentence needed clarifying.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Didn't even need to load that to know exactly what the guy looked like.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

It's too bad he didn't hate country music instead

General_Failure

I can't believe they're sending Riley Cooper to jail for finally fighting one of them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Rome

Some of those who work forces...