Week 15 - Washington: Let's Bury The Hatchet. We Smokem Piece Pipe

Started by MDS, December 10, 2019, 12:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

If you think that performance was awful, I'd gladly refer you to about a hundred games I saw during the 70's.  And post-Vermeil pre-Buddy days. 

Don Ho

Oh my God Rome!  So true!  We've seen some real bad shtein.  I was following this team during the Mike McCormick and Marion Campbell debacles.  John Reaves, Mike Boryla, Bobby Hoying ain't got shtein on Wentz.  Those were suicidal times.  Viva Bubby Brister!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 15, 2019, 04:33:09 PM
If you think that performance was awful, I'd gladly refer you to about a hundred games I saw during the 70's.  And post-Vermeil pre-Buddy days.

those eagles teams were horrendous...they never had a must have game getting ripped up by dwyane haskins and old face andre peterson
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on December 15, 2019, 04:39:52 PM
Oh my God Rome!  So true!  We've seen some real bad shtein.  I was following this team during the Mike McCormick and Marion Campbell debacles.  John Reaves, Mike Boryla, Bobby Hoying ain't got shtein on Wentz.  Those were suicidal times.  Viva Bubby Brister!

Glad I'm younger than you two old timers!  :paranoid

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 15, 2019, 04:22:49 PM
JJAW is the worst rookie receiver in recent Eagles memory, considering all the run he's been getting. Zero catches, repeatedly running the wrong routes even though it's Week 15.

Agreed he's a wreck. That ball hit him right in the chest in the end zone.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 15, 2019, 05:16:11 PM

Quote from: Don Ho on December 15, 2019, 04:39:52 PM

Glad I'm younger than you two old timers!  :paranoid

lol yeah what the farg is going on
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54