Deadwood
Entourage
Seinfeld
Lost
Smallville
House (it is getting repetitive)
Earl
Office

I hate Sportscenter (its E! sports nowadays).

Can't believe anyone likes Lucky Louie. They show some dudes schwanz and call it cutting edge when actually the show just sucks (no pun).
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Rome

Quote from: MadMarchHare on June 27, 2006, 05:57:37 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on June 27, 2006, 05:16:28 PM
As long as everyone dies in the end, it's a happy ending.

I was referring to normal people, Dio. ;)

So was Dio...

SunMo

Quote from: NGM on June 27, 2006, 06:08:40 PM
Can't believe anyone likes Lucky Louie. They show some dudes schwanz and call it cutting edge when actually the show just sucks (no pun).

if you don't understand why it's cutting edge then that's your issue.

but when a guy is having sex with his wife and he tells her to stop slamming her snatch into him, that's pretty farging funny
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

I wouldn' t call it cutting edge either, it is just on HBO so they can get away with more.  I think the show is OK at best.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

IGY-Queer Eye for the "Straight Guy"

Phreak you make me miss home, I would kill to watch Sportsnite or DNL again.  It will be at least a few years before that can happen again.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Munson

Family Guy is a horrible show with very little good humor.

South Park > Family Guy, and I'm so glad it called Family Guy out on being such a zesty show.

Besides South Park I watch....

Law & Order: SVU
Whose Line Is It Anyway
8 Simple Rules
Sports shows
Wrestling if I'm real bored

Then a bunch of re-runs. TVLand is good, as is Nick At Night.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on June 28, 2006, 12:56:18 AM
IGY-Queer Eye for the "Straight Guy"

Phreak you make me miss home, I would kill to watch Sportsnite or DNL again.  It will be at least a few years before that can happen again.

And I miss Killeen... :-D

Hopefully Comcast will put Philadelphia CSN on the dish soon. They need to.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Munson on June 28, 2006, 01:21:17 AM

South Park > Family Guy, and I'm so glad it called Family Guy out on being such a zesty show.

Much of the humor is in its obscure and random references.  It's no surprise you don't get it.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Munson on June 28, 2006, 01:21:17 AM

Besides South Park I watch....

Law & Order: SVU
Whose Line Is It Anyway
8 Simple Rules
Sports shows
Wrestling if I'm real bored

Then a bunch of re-runs. TVLand is good, as is Nick At Night.

You hate The Family Guy yet repeatedly watch 8 Simple Rules? The blonde on the show's hot, but come on.

NFL Network
History Channel
Discovery Channel
National Geographic Channel
TLC
South Park
Simpsons
Family Guy
Rescue Me
The Shield
Nip/Tuck
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

rjs246

I read an article a few months ago that said that 'According to Jim' is the most popular sitcom in the country. As if I needed any more proof that people are farging idiots.

BTW...
South Park = beating you over the head with the obviousness of its humor. They make fun of stuff that most shows don't but a pile of dirty laundry would get the jokes.

The Family Guy = obscure and subtle with msot of its humor. They make fun of stuff that most show don't and you need half a brain to enjoy it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

According to Jim? Cmon...knock it off

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on June 28, 2006, 10:10:16 AM
According to Jim? Cmon...knock it off

I only wish I was kidding.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

if only we all had funny drunk older brothers that died to make money off of.

reese125

the only way I would watch that show is if they finally captured me and forced it on me

Completely off subject and damn sure not going to make a thread about it--but does anyone else realize that David Hasslehoff is a megastar icon over in Germany with 12 hit albulms now? I mean....Im sure everyone has seen that video with him air surfing and running with a polar bear? Hooked on a feeling....I f-in lost it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaoP44_xuw&search=David%20Hasslehoff%20music%20video

You want to be a star--go to Europe

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on June 28, 2006, 10:23:16 AM
Completely off subject and damn sure not going to make a thread about it--but does anyone else realize that David Hasslehoff is a megastar icon over in Germany with 12 hit albulms now? I mean....has anyone seen that video with him air surfing and running with a polar bear? Hooked on a feeling....I f-in lost it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaoP44_xuw&search=David%20Hasslehoff%20music%20video

You want to be a star--go to Europe

You realize that this was funny news about 5 years ago, right?

Let them eat bootstraps.