Previous topic - Next topic

?

Cliff Lee and the Eagles Miss the Playoffs
2 (50%)
NFC East Title and no Cliff Lee
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Sgt PSN

Good point.  But I guarantee you Todd doesn't have a clue how to properly rape someone.  I'm on schedule and have shtein to do, so I need someone who can get in, get off and get out.  Todd would be holding me up while he reads a "how to" book or something.  I don't have time for that. 

Munson

Either that, or he'll talk to you for 20 minutes about why he's the best rapist and give you a break down on each CF poster and their raping abilities and why they're top 5 ever or top 5 awful.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

i am totally surpirsed at the direction this thread went in.  
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

not as surprised as you'll be when you wake up in the rape basement

General_Failure

Winning the East is nice, but worthless if there's no superbowl. Baseball is equally worthless, so I can't vote on here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2010, 12:45:45 PM
either way if you think its a dumb question you dont talk sports much with the boys do you?

What a stupid thing to say. I talk about sports with my friends/family/coworkers/mortal enemies all of the time and the only time I ever see dumbass questions like the one in this poll is on this farging message board.

Cliff Lee/the Phillies and the Eagles have less than nothing to do with each other.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

we will easily discuss this question this weekend for probably a half hour...and many more much dumber hypotheticals than this

there arent many things better than sports talk hypotheticals like this over some cold ones at the pub

i feel sorry for you all who cant enjoy it

then again i feel sorry for anyone who likes the uefa champions league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

who would you rather have as a best friend:

a. munson

b. king cole

c. any random child rapist

d. kate goselin

e. sarah palin

rjs246

Quote from: Rome on December 15, 2010, 08:06:49 PM
who would you rather have as a best friend:

a. munson

b. king cole

c. any random child rapist

d. kate goselin

e. sarah palin

This question is also retarded, except that in order to be as retarded as the original question it would have to be phrased:

"Would you rather be best friends with King Cole or have your sister eat a sandwich?"

Two completely unrelated things somehow being drawn together in a hypothetical game that anyone beyond the age of ten should be instantly bored by.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

have you ever noticed that you have a "thing" for people with the last name of young?

seriously, scott young... vince young...  what the farg's your deal, man?

General_Failure

Now we know why he hates Mormons.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

I just want my sister to eat that damned sandwich.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

But what if you could only have that, OR an NFC east championship?

These are questions every real sports fan would answer.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillycrew

Raped by Munson eating a sandwich or best friends with MDS after King Cole rapes you with the sandwich?