3-5
1 (6.7%)
6-9
0 (0%)
10-+
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

PhillyPhanInDC

I just updated mine, and noticed it's pretty long. How many idiots are you ignoring?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

Just 3 for me. But I'm constantly tempted to expand.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I haven't used the feature.  I read everything I want to and not what I don't.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Just 1 for me.  Lurking Stillupfront/stalker/idiot.

ice grillin you

it cant be to long or theres no reason to even come on the site...if your list is say three deep then youve just ingnored about half the board

dirtbag munson is the only correct answer to this poll
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Three is very doable. Munson, King Cole, and Lurking Wierdo. The problem now is that I get huge gaps in threads  when these idiots start arguing with each other or just talk to themselves.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

fair enough...lurking weirdo is a moronic neanderthal but easily enough to ignore without putting on 'ignore' in fact reading him and not responding infuriates him since hes looking for mass attention... hes def teetering on the edge tho and could be put on lock down at any second

cole used to be on munsonian levels for me but at this point hes a harmless idiot and not much more

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Might check with G_F and see if there is a way to have their posts hidden if you have them on the ignore list. That fact they wouldn't exist at all on my view of the boards would make reading topics worlds better.

QB Eagles

Two.

If 1% of a user's posts are worthwhile in any sense, I won't ignore him.

PhillyPhreak54

using an ignore feature on a message board is stupid

Munson

Though I read most of what they say anyway, simply because I don't like having the holes in the conversations. I'm not surprised to see them mentioning my name every other day still.

Hell I might take them off just so I can stop clicking the damn post to read it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Eagaholic

PoopyfaceMcGee

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds