Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

location had nothing to do with the lakers best dynasties

with mikan they were in minneapolis
magic they drafted
kobe they drafted
shaq they offered the most money

the clippers up until 5 years ago were run by perhaps the worst human being ever to own a sports team so long as theres no tape of dan snyder saying the n word.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

Don Ho

Can we get Morant's pop to coach the Sixers? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

QuoteAfter last night's draft, the Pelicans have turned AD into Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Jaxson Hayes (8th Pick), Nickeil Alexander-Walker (17th pick), Marcos Louzada Silva (35th pick), 2021 LA pick, 2023 Swap, 2024 or 2025 pick, and a Solomon Hill salary dump.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

MDS

is there a more pathetic franchise in sports than the knicks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Rome

QB Eagles

From when they dumped Porzingis for no reason:

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 31, 2019, 09:33:38 PM
I think the best version of this for the Knicks is if they end up with KD, Kyrie, and Zion. So that's the measuring stick I'm using to compare against the shtein show that actually happens.

Looking good!

MDS

back in reality KD wont play next year and both him and kyrie are super sensative ball hogs. how is this gonna work

SD

Brogdon traded to the Pacers then signed a 4 year extension. Ross re-signed with Orlando

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 30, 2019, 06:10:11 PM
back in reality KD wont play next year and both him and kyrie are super sensative ball hogs. how is this gonna work

It'll be nice to watch the drama

Hilarious that the Knicks got shtein on again.