Started by BigEd76, June 21, 2012, 11:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2012, 11:27:53 PM
Just saw someone tweet that the NHLPA and NHL have agreed to a CBA

Aaand it was a hoax....some agent was given bad info

MDS

there is going to be a lockout and outside of canada no one will care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

so theres officially a lockout

care line (will update)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

One less thing to stress out about.  Leaving it all up to Fatty and Bynum & Co. to aid in blowing an artery.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Lindros got really old looking fast:

MDS

you dont have hockey yet but you do have 79 year old ed snider getting married for the fourth time, this time to some 40 year old. congrats!

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds