2010 Winter Olympics

Started by BigEd76, February 13, 2010, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

why didn't they just put an alligator pit and broken glass at that turn too
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

i can't help but wonder how many idiots out there, upon hearing the news "georgian luger dies in training accident" thought that it was an american. 

ice grillin you

i can see georgia from my front window
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

actually georgia will be right around the corner of the 2014 games in sochi
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 15, 2010, 03:37:13 PM
i can't help but wonder how many idiots out there, upon hearing the news "georgian luger dies in training accident" thought that it was an american. 

Like the broad on The Amazing Race last night that thought they were going to China and they were really going to Chile.

mussa

surprised there are no pics of hot women in the games. get on that
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

I'm enjoying the olympics, there i said it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 15, 2010, 08:06:27 PM
Like the broad on The Amazing Race last night that thought they were going to China and they were really going to Chile.

That blonde dumbass won $500K on Big Brother this past summer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 16, 2010, 10:54:11 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 15, 2010, 08:06:27 PM

That blonde dumbass won $500K on Big Brother this past summer

No shtein? Its a toss up between who is dumber, her or the Iraq/South African/Ummm, uhhh Ms American broad.

And lol at Steve Smith screwing up.

SB, I'm enjoying them too. I watch every night.

Dillen

PhillyGirl

great quality on the USA/Switzerland game on NBColympics.com. Crystal clear. :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

all i want is for canada to lose. farg them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Cherry Hill representing in the Olympics :)

Bobby Ryan 1 - Switzerland - 0
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

cherry hill?

are you trying to steal my jew crown from me?

PhillyGirl

I could be from israel and not take your jew crown from you