print

Started by hunt, October 31, 2005, 04:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

ThankGodThisThreadExistsI'mTotallyNotMoreRetardedForHavingReadIt.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

1. yes, its mcnabb defense superbowl. i was slightly less immature and stupid when i made it at the age of 13.

2. hbionic, i dont think your gay. i know it.

3. rjs isnt funny.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

thats not whining, its stating facts. the wah wah wah defense doesnt work, buster.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Funny. Sounds a lot like whining to me.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

no no, whining is going through the eagles game threads and seeing everyone bitch.

Susquehanna Birder

You were slightly less immature before?

MDS

i said slightly. i think between then and now, ive grown up somewhat. even if its about as big as the hbionic manhood.

Susquehanna Birder

So now you're more immature?

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP

GEM MINT 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think he's an announcer for TNA wrestling now.