Write an article

Started by MURP, January 11, 2005, 04:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fan_Since_64

On the historical side, I just recently got the new media guide and so will be updating the profiles of current Greatest Eagles by the Numbers in the very near future. I also have the Eagles by the Decade segment for 1983-92 about half done. Moving, getting a new computer, and updating my files - among other things - has slowed me down considerably but there will be new and/or revised Eagles historical articles coming soon. Honest.  ;)

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Fan_Since_64 on September 07, 2005, 07:57:53 AM
On the historical side, I just recently got the new media guide and so will be updating the profiles of current Greatest Eagles by the Numbers in the very near future. I also have the Eagles by the Decade segment for 1983-92 about half done. Moving, getting a new computer, and updating my files - among other things - has slowed me down considerably but there will be new and/or revised Eagles historical articles coming soon. Honest.  ;)

Yeah, sure, you're just making us wait so that we appreciate it more.  ;)

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Fan_Since_64 on September 07, 2005, 07:57:53 AM

Looking forward to reading it.  :yay

Fan_Since_64

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 07, 2005, 08:46:18 AM

Yeah, sure, you're just making us wait so that we appreciate it more.  ;)

LOL! You're on to me!  ;)

Wingspan

Quote from: Fan_Since_64 on September 07, 2005, 07:57:53 AMEagles by the Decade segment for 1983-92

you sure we shouldnt just skip that?

how much kenny jackson and byron darby info could one really dig up? ;)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on September 07, 2005, 12:58:11 PM
Quote from: Fan_Since_64 on September 07, 2005, 07:57:53 AMEagles by the Decade segment for 1983-92

I'm looking forward to reading up on the number of first round picks wasted during that time frame.  :-\

I'm also anticipating an expose on guys like Greg Garrity and Izel "toast" Jenkins.  Man, this is going to be great!  :boom  ;)

Wingspan

i have an autographed poloriod of my and gregg garrity somewhere. i was 12 or 13 at the time. he did a signing at boscovs :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Fan_Since_64

Quote from: Wingspan on September 07, 2005, 12:58:11 PM

I'll just fill their space with Buddy Ryan quotes!  ;)

PoopyfaceMcGee

The lack of haikus is what's hurting most.

General_Failure

I haven't been able to fix the problem with the front page yet. Actually, even posting here has been a little problematic. My machine's on it's last legs, my new one should be here by Monday and I'll be able to get it sorted out. I hope.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

gonna have to do haiku on the board.

General_Failure

Wich is nicke, becaude there's no mistace for tyops thnks to spelllchek..

The man. The myth. The legend.