Why take Eiflin out dude was straight smoke. Not like pitch count is an issue

farging bums

Rome

Choking ass bitches. 

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 25, 2022, 07:33:10 PM
Why take Eiflin out dude was straight smoke. Not like pitch count is an issue

farging bums

rob made two asinine decisions but this isnt one...hes a walking injury and pitched yesterday. first time hes even thrown back to back. gotta be careful here so he doesnt break down.

10th inning, bohm up, runner at 2nd, 0 out. to not have him move the runner was killer. maybe not a bunt but they had to do something to get him over to 3rd. and then not walking acuna in the 11th. nobody in my crew understood it.

just a bad L in a very winnable game. they have a minor amount of wiggle room and by god are they using it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

If he's healthy enough to pitch an inning he's healthy enough to pitch two. And the Bohm at bat I threw shtein at the tv

Don Ho

Good call on Bohm Todd, I was so pissed after Robertsons tire fire I was totally oblivious to Bohm's abysmal at bat.  Bad move on Thompson's part for not calling for the bunt.

Got a bad feeling going into the Chicago series
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

One of my vendors hooked me up with good seats for Monday's game. I'll get to see Nola melt down in person!

MDS

monday could be their spot to clinch

5-2 this week + 2 MIL losses put them in line for either j rightfully seeing the drought in or j seeing the beginning of an epic gag
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

To be there for the clinch would be perfect. Trying not to get my hopes up.

MDS

maybe the brewers will lose 8 games and clinch it for them

PhillyPhreak54

Prob their only hope

This is excruciating to watch

PhillyPhreak54

It's been two weeks since the Phillies won on the same day the Brewers lost

MDS

st lou can clinch today and theyre going to do that...a win for your phils today and its basically ballgame

at least this is moving quickly

PhillyPhreak54

About farging time BRYCE

Whew

PhillyPhreak54

Oh god

Why can't they have shut down innings?!

Plz double play