Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i hate myself for this but, for the eagles to get in at 8-8

-carolina loses 2/3 (no, atl, @no)
-minny loses 2/3 (mia, @det, chi)
-tampa loses 1/3 (@bal, @dal, atl)
-greeny loses 1/3 (@chi, @nyj, det)
-deeeetroit loses 1/3 (@buf, min, gb)

the giants and washington being 8-8 and creating multi-team tiebreaks would help the eagles if one of the above finishes 8-8 (since under this scenario they would beat those teams twice), but im not figuring out specifics on that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I love you for doing this!  Gives us a little hope.  Minnesota and Carolina in deep shtein and could easily yak away the rest of the season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

NC_Eagle

Quote from: MDS on December 11, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
i hate myself for this but, for the eagles to get in at 8-8

-carolina loses 2/3 (no, atl, @no)
-minny loses 2/3 (mia, @det, chi)
-tampa loses 1/3 (@bal, @dal, atl)
-greeny loses 1/3 (@chi, @nyj, det)
-deeeetroit loses 1/3 (@buf, min, gb)

the giants and washington being 8-8 and creating multi-team tiebreaks would help the eagles if one of the above finishes 8-8 (since under this scenario they would beat those teams twice), but im not figuring out specifics on that.

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

eagles are now locked into 2nd in the nfc east...extra games for next year are HOME seattle and AT dirty/carolina
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

http://www.philly.com/eagles/eagles-jersey-swap-zach-ertz-fletcher-cox-chris-long-20181228.html#loaded

Cool story.  I have at least a few dozen Eagles jerseys by now.  Only one is framed.  I think I've bought my last one, though.  I can't think of a guy other than Malcolm Jenkins I'd rather end the collection on. 

ice grillin you

youd have to pay me to have that garbage ass midnite green in my crib and i still wouldnt take one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

HOME:
Cowboys
Giants
taterskins
Bears
Lions
Patriots
Jets
Seahawks

AWAY:
taterskins
Falcons
Giants
Dolphins
Vikings
Packers
Cowboys
Bills

Don Ho

Nothing west of Minneapolis.  Every year I think about a road trip, emphasize think, when they come west.  Last one was 1992 in Seattle.  Damn the Kingdome was awful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

That would be sweet.  At this rate birds may be facing Deshone Kizer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 30, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
That would be sweet.  At this rate birds may be facing Deshone Kizer

that would be sweet(er)

Don Ho

What in the hell were they thinking playing Rodgers today?