Thanks

Started by Yeti, August 14, 2005, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 16, 2005, 09:04:57 AM
Quote from: Zanshin on August 16, 2005, 08:31:02 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 15, 2005, 05:25:20 PM
...God bless until we see you again.

lol...but after he comes back, the hell with him?

Well, he'll be back here then.  >:D

And god blesses no person on this board.

Phanatic

Congrats Yeti. What a cool way to retire. I'm still far to young to think about these things, but I do every damn day I have to work for the MAN!!

I think we all need a retirement plan. A large wooded estate is a great start.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Dillen

Quote from: rjs246 on August 15, 2005, 11:49:01 AM
No more Yeti stories? No more Babe of the Week?! One less person who actually finds me entertaining?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

WEAK!
Ill make another username that agrees with you 24/7. Hows that sound?

rjs246

Sounds like just the kind of ego boost my online personality needs!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

back to the important questions. so who is taking over BOTW?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MURP on August 17, 2005, 09:07:21 AM

Why not you?

MURP

id rather be surprised each week. 

Zanshin

Let PG take it over.  I want to see what another girl thinks is babe-worthy.  Could be worth a chuckle.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Zanshin on August 17, 2005, 11:00:21 AM
Let PG take it over.  I want to see what another girl thinks is babe-worthy.  Could be worth a chuckle.

I can do that. Easily. Would be better than some of the ones you guys come up with. LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 17, 2005, 11:02:11 AM
Quote from: Zanshin on August 17, 2005, 11:00:21 AM

I can do that. Easily. Would be better than some of the ones you guys come up with. LOL

Nice!  Solid!

rjs246

Hm, a proposed clone who pretends to enjoy my nonsense? A new BOTW volunteer? Yeti who? We don't need no stinking yeti.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on August 17, 2005, 09:07:21 AM

Anyone but T-hawk or KoRn will be fine.  The last thing we need is to be looking at pictures of the cast of Charlotte's Web and Babe. 

Zanshin

Their animals aren't that high-end.

PhillyPhanInDC

Although I haven't been around long, the BoTW and the stories always kicked ass. I even go searching far back to find some. If PG isn't interested, I'll do the BoTW thing, I think my resume would be acceptable.  :paranoid
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Yeti

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 17, 2005, 03:14:57 PM
Although I haven't been around long, the BoTW and the stories always kicked ass. I even go searching far back to find some. If PG isn't interested, I'll do the BoTW thing, I think my resume would be acceptable.  :paranoid

Thanks, moving to boonieville the stories can only get better.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic