Week 16 - Cowboys: Wentz v Prescot VI

Started by MDS, December 15, 2019, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 22, 2019, 08:44:38 PM
-dak was atrocious
-garrett and doug were having a who can be the worse coach contest and i guess garrett won
-there were plays to be made by dak, so lets calm down with the defense, but they did shut down zeke
-wentz was ok but much better than dak
-we sat in front of 4 of the biggest coked up bro idiots ive ever seen

Dak wasn't great but his receivers did him no favors

Wentz >>>>>>> Dak
Hope that's the end of that stupid argument

My two keys to the game were Wentz has to put the team on his shoulders (he did with what he had) and the d line had to dominate (they did against the run so they made Dallas one dimensional)

I'm a Doug apologist but my god he was bad. He gets credit for his game plan and having the team ready to play but in game he was atrocious

Dallas is a bunch of losers

I'll eat crow thinking the birds had no shot

MDS

they had dallas on the ropes in 1H and had just awful play calling on 3rd downs and that 4th-and-1. lot of josh perkins. empty sets. then settling for 50 yarders with a shook jake.

his game script was on point (10-0 lead) then lost his mind. he will outcoach shurmur, no doubt, but the giants have so much more talent than the eagles. look out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Doug was good strategically but bad tactically. He made a lot of bad-in-the-moment decisions and got burned by some of them. Got away with others. If he had gotten burned by a few more of them, that would have been the game.

But overall you have to give Doug a passing grade. He had the Cowboys mostly solved, and the players were prepared, focused, and motivated. Can't say the same about the coach on the other side.

General_Failure

Despite throwing like garbage, Wentz still managed to hit 77% of his passes. Granted, 77% of his passes were screens and they had a ton of drives that went nowhere.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva win for Wentz. I don't care how zesty the last three teams have been he's put scrubs on his shoulders and won.

Doug started off good but had some problems.

Elliott needs to pull his head out and make kicks

They got lucky that the receivers for Dallas sucked. Dak sucked too.

Sidney Jones needs to play.