Rest Of Baseball - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 21, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
my god make it stop

QuoteThere's an idea being floated in MLB of a manager being allowed to bat whoever he wants when trailing in the 9th.

MLB exec: "No other sport has the best players sitting on the bench in the final minutes of a game. Imagine LeBron, Brady, Renaldo watching from the sidelines"
http://www.concretefield.info/forum/Smileys/classic/evil.gif

Out of the loop (major internet issues) - You have got to be kidding me with this.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 21, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
wasnt on twitter....rich eisen reported it on his radio show saying multiple execs have discussed it

i dont care if manfred said it's so preposterously stupid to even begin to discuss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That and the runner on second in extras are monumentally stupid.

farg off, MLB

Rome

Let's speed it up so that people at the games spend less time taking selfies and more time watching the game!

PhillyPhreak54

Nah let them catch one in the chops from a bat or ball

ice grillin you

this is disgraceful on every level imaginable

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

It's not disgraceful it's pathetic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 21, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
Nah let them catch one in the chops from a bat or ball

of course youre anti protective netting

just put on your MAGA hat and be done with it....i have never seen a more open minded liberal be more super conservative lunatic fringe fox news watcher when it comes to sports, specifically baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I offer you my thoughts and prayers, son.

MDS

you should be offering me $55 for mlbtv

ice grillin you

harper has 8 hr this spring....hes obviously getting farging caked to the mountain top regardless but he's gonna do everything possible this year to get 500 million

Rome

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 04, 2018, 06:31:53 PM
farg that dick face.

not only will you celebrate if they sign him, you will get his jersey

stop

ice grillin you

new at nats park this year.....

QuoteOne of the more buzzworthy additions is the District Coolers stand by Section 108, which will serve "adult-style juice boxes" featuring a variety of liquors and flavors, including a raspberry gin rickey, pineapple tequila cooler, blueberry mojito, electric lemonade and black cherry sling. The concoctions cost $14 and come in Capri Sun-like pouches with colorful straws.

ice grillin you

my god...

QuoteTony Gwynn faced 18 Hall of Fame pitchers a combined 541 times – he batted .331 with just 26 strikeouts (14 of which came against Nolan Ryan and Randy Johnson).

He combined to face Greg Maddux and Pedro Martinez 143 times – batting .388 with no strikeouts.