Fantasy Help WRs

Started by RomeyRome, December 17, 2004, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomeyRome

This is from a salary cap league, I picked up Marvin Harrison (who has a sweeeet matchup this weekend  :boom) a few weeks back when he was struggling and Wayne/Stokley and Co. where getting all the TDs and yards so I got him relatively cheap.

I have enough money to get any WR in the league going into this weekend.

Any suggestions on who?  I don't like any of the matchups or scenarios.  TO will start and play but if Atlanta loses Saturday and the Eagles go up big early I don't see TO playing a full 60- minutes.

Moss, is he even really healthy yet? 

What do you all think?  I'm in a great position to get any WR I want, but now that I have this I don't know where to go.

Diomedes

Quote from: NB on December 17, 2004, 05:32:30 PM
What do you all think? I'm in a great position to get any WR I want, but now that I have this I don't know where to go.

I say go to hell, and keep Marvin.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

RomeyRome

Thanks for the info there chief.  I'll pass on going to your summer vacation spot though  ;)

Let me clear this up too if anyone else reads this thread.

Marvin is on my team for cheap and I'm keeping him regardless.

I can then buy anyone for my 2nd WR on my team, who should I get.  I may have typed it wrong but that is what I meant.