Previous topic - Next topic

Is "the window" closed?

Yes
9 (56.3%)
No
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

QB Eagles

A lot of people here considered last season a fluke due to injuries and the TO situation, and figured that the Eagles would soon return to NFC dominance, or make the playoffs at the very least. Now that it's looking extremely likely that we're facing the second of two consecutive seasons with a losing record, with aging stars and a coach who seems to have lost his mojo, can we finally say that the early-2000s era of elite Eagles teams is over?

Will we have to wait for the next generation of Eagles personnel before the team reestablishes itself as a force in the NFC?

Dillen

I dont think so. The Eagles are done for this year, and next year if McNabb doesnt come back from the beginning. They've got a lot of good to very good players, and they'll have a lot of time to get their shtein together.

rjs246

There is no window. The only thing that should be closed is the book on Andy Reid's career in Philadelphia.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

mussa

Quote from: rjs246 on November 19, 2006, 06:53:51 PM
There is no window. The only thing that should be closed is the book on Andy Reid's career in Philadelphia.

Amen
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

:yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Shut, locked and painted shut, I'm afraid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Put in Feeley, and everything will be super.

Quasimoto

:yay :yay :yay

Philly_Crew

Andy Reid and McNabb will win a Super Bowl before leaving Philly.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Philly_Crew on January 26, 2007, 03:11:08 PM
Andy Reid and McNabb will win a Super Bowl before leaving Philly.

If you mean while sharing a franchinse in Madden '07 set on "Easy" difficulty........maybe. And even that would be a big maybe.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.