farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Really this could just as easily go in the what's wrong with this world thread. It boggles the mind how such a consistently ill spoken buffoon can be a self made billionaire, and even more so how this isn't unique. Wonder if Randy Gregory is as as intelligent as Greg Hardy was a team leader.

ice grillin you

nothing boggles the mind more than your obsession with Dallas
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Everything in the world is more mind-boggling than an Eagles fan's hatred of the Cowboys

MDS

dez didnt catch the roster spot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

EJ72

Quote from: MDS on April 13, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
dez didnt catch the roster spot

Nope, true to form. Rumblings are he mentioned seeing Dallas twice a year so maybe he expects to land on another NFCE team. Sounds like a move Dan Snyder of the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons would make.

QB Eagles

Quote from: EJ72 on April 13, 2018, 01:43:12 PMSounds like a move Dan Snyder of the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons would make.

I agree 100%. Also sounds like a move Dez would make.

Eagaholic

Sorry to see him go, teams with a shteinhead like that don't win SBs. Hope OBJ stays with the NYG for the same reason. At least Jerry isn't retiring.

EJ72

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 13, 2018, 02:56:18 PM
Sorry to see him go, teams with a shteinhead like that don't win SBs. Hope OBJ stays with the NYG for the same reason. At least Jerry isn't retiring.

Don't blame you, for every acrobatic catch he made there was one that clunked off his hands. He was overrated as hell the last few years and was making too much coin for his production.

I forgive you for bringing up the "J" word.  ;)

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 13, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
Quote from: EJ72 on April 13, 2018, 01:43:12 PMSounds like a move Dan Snyder of the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons would make.

I agree 100%. Also sounds like a move Dez would make.

Cool, he can drop passes for them now.

I'm sick of hearing about the shtein on NFL Network though, it's not like this is Jerry Rice being cut. Quit feeding the blockhead's ego already.

Don Ho

Heard Deion on Stephen A. earlier.  He made it sound like it was the end of the world.  No, Jerrah's the end of the world.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Witten's almost certainly gone next year if whether he retires or not.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Bryant and the Cowboys going their separate ways is the first time Dez has experienced separation since 2014.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on April 13, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
Witten's almost certainly gone next year if whether he retires or not.

That's probably a pretty good bet. Damn shame if he retires without a ring after his career but the writing's on the wall. Still think he should be a first ballot HOFer.

EJ72

Quote from: Don Ho on April 13, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
Heard Deion on Stephen A. earlier.  He made it sound like it was the end of the world.  No, Jerrah's the end of the world.

Deion's one of the biggest Dez homers in the universe so that doesn't surprise me. I wish he would shut up, listening to him talk is almost as painful as listening to Emmitt.

Diomedes

Dallas 2018 dead cap for Romo and Dez:  $16.9M

Eagles 2018 cap for Wentz and Jeffery: $11.25M

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger