The Zombie Apocalypse

Started by rjs246, April 22, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Anything that can crack skulls and doesn't have to be reloaded is good shtein.

Crowbar, pickax, baseball bat, all good. Any well sighted hunting rile is good for sniping, 50 caliber would be hilarious but total overkill. Shotgun is a must.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

crowbar is superior than most melee weapons cause you can use it to shatter skulls, stab brains, open doors and or get leverage in many situations. its usually pretty light and strong so your not using that much power to use it and to recoil for another blow. a well time swing from a bat might work, but leaves you exposed after. pickaxe is heavy and would be tougher than you think to land a brain blow and also leaves you vulnerable after swing.

flame thrower would be another good weapon or electro defenses both would boil their brains
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Quote from: hbionic on April 23, 2009, 01:39:33 AM
I'm buying myself one of these then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstuvzMiB0

farg that thing is awesome. would have to fashion some sort of ammo belt and you'd be unstoppable!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Father Demon

You all should read this book.  Survivalism, and a very easy read.  And the dude is pretty funny.

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

45% i thought i'd be higher.  My plans include travel to a local island fort in delaware as an early base of operations, then travel to either the canadian border where my inlaws have a cabin on a lake with drinkable water, or stealing an airplane to california, then highjacking an ocean liner, to head to Hawaii if the outbreak has not occurred there. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on April 23, 2009, 10:30:38 AM
Anything that can crack skulls and doesn't have to be reloaded is good shtein.

Crowbar. I'm gonna go Gordon Freeman on their asses. At the very least, Gordon Frohman.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Adamantium claws would make slicing zombie heads a walk in the park.

I would def. try for a building/castle with large walls. Plenty of space on the inside for gardening, and a few domesticated mammals to breed and eat. Zombies couldn't scale the walls or break through the thick windowless stone walls. High watch tower positions to snipe and mow down the hordes with mini guns and 50 cals. Outside would be trapped with mines daily. The dead, undead would be gathered and taken down into the depths of the castle where pigs would eat whats left of the dead zombie bodies, rest would be burned. and chicks hot chicks to make babies with. lawyers, salesman, politicians, & other white collared types need not apply. your days are over. find a way to contribute or die.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Adamantium?  Really?

Zombie attacks are serious business.  You need to deal in reality, sir.

rjs246

Not to mention the fact that Zombie flesh is poison and if the pigs ate it they would either die for become undead themselves. Jesus man, where is your head?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

51%

come with me.  if you want to live. 

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on April 23, 2009, 11:57:19 AM
Not to mention the fact that Zombie flesh is poison and if the pigs ate it they would either die for become undead themselves. Jesus man, where is your head?

He'll make sure they get fresh slop every day as it flies off the bed of his truck.

SunMo

listen...i can dead with zombie people.  but when we start having zombie pigs, farg that shtein.  i'll have some me some zombie bacon and say farg it all.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

Quote from: SunMo on April 23, 2009, 12:20:38 PM
listen...i can deal with zombie people.  but when we start having zombie pigs, farg that shtein.  i'll have some me some zombie bacon and say farg it all.

You'll have to go to Soviet Russia if you want to do that.

mussa

Quote from: rjs246 on April 23, 2009, 11:57:19 AM

Since when can animals become infected? What kind of jibberish is that. A pig would farg a zombie up anyday! Eat everything including bones, gone!