Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Board games are hella fun.  Gazillion times better than watching television.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

My wife bought a hair clipper set recently for our son (who's deathly afriad of haircuts right now).  He's only 3, so it doesn't matter if his hair looks crappy.

This summer, when it doesn't matter so much (and since we'll be dirt poor with the arrival of our daughter), I'm hoping to let her give it a go to learn how to clip my hair.  Using the clippers can't be that hard, can it?

Free haircuts!  :yay

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on January 24, 2007, 10:09:38 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on January 24, 2007, 10:08:52 PM
I watch E! roughly 1-2 hours a week.

Oh god. Kill yourself.

He might as well start watching Lifetime. Ugh.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 24, 2007, 10:11:30 PM
My wife bought a hair clipper set recently for our son (who's deathly afriad of haircuts right now).  He's only 3, so it doesn't matter if his hair looks crappy.

This summer, when it doesn't matter so much (and since we'll be dirt poor with the arrival of our daughter), I'm hoping to let her give it a go to learn how to clip my hair.  Using the clippers can't be that hard, can it?

Worst case scenario, you shave it off.   As long as you don't strap on red suspenders, Oi Oi boots, and a bomber jacket, you should be fine.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Do you honestly think Geo has any idea what Oi Oi boots are?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The fact he doesn't know makes him more, or less of a man.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on January 24, 2007, 10:13:35 PM

maybe not, but I figure the context furnishes the definition well enough..no?

Zanshin

Off the top of my head....

I watch what I eat, but I have the metabolism of a slug...so if I didn't, I'd be fat.  Can't have it.  At 5'10, I feel like shtein over 185.  I feel best around 172 or so.

I used to blow dry my hair, which always felt un-manly, until about five years ago when I shaved most of it off.  I haven't paid for a haircut since then...do it myself every other week.

I like to have a tan, but that's mostly because I can be a pasty bastich in the winter. Never went to a salon, though.  Tried that tanning cream crap about 15-years-ago...but ended up looking jaundiced.

I really liked the movie Say Anything, and that's not very manly.  Good movie, though.

I'd make an awesome mom, and that's not very manly for obvious reasons.

I really wish my wife would go to work and make enough to support me being a stay-at-home dad, which is equally un-manly.  But there you go.  In my defense, I'd write a couple of pages a day and say I was a novelist, if my line of work ever came up in mixed company.

I'm not a fan of hard liquor.  Beer is about as far as I go on the alcohol front.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on January 24, 2007, 10:13:35 PM

Ummm... no, I honestly have no idea.

Zanshin

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 24, 2007, 10:11:30 PM

Seriously, do it.  I've been doing it for years, and I'm way happier.  Once you get a feel for it it's easy.  No waits, either.  I did it mostly because I work out during the day, and wanted to be quick getting out of the shower and back to work.  But it looks better than it did when cheapie "pros" did it.  It's the only way to fly.

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on January 24, 2007, 10:09:16 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2007, 09:58:49 PM
i love game nights (scattagories outburst ect...)

shtein, I'm guilty of this one too. I have a blast getting drunk and playing board games. Christ that's gay.

I gotta agree on this too.  Mrs. Feva and I are part of circle of friends who rotate hosting game night every 2 months or so.  Btw... I'd destroy every one of you motherfargers in Scattergories... and I ain't to be farged with in Taboo.

Anyway, unmanly things about me...

- I lotion regularly.  Can't stand having dry and ashy hands or face.  Gotta keep things moisturized.
- I use Dove: Sensitive Skin soap.
- Sometimes, my fingernails get too long.  I don't bite them off like some people and too many times, I just don't feel like cutting them.
- I watch Grey's Anatomy... and love it.  Would probably watch it even if Mrs. Feva didn't.  I also watch Desperate Housewives... don't think I'd watch that one by myself though.
- Bees scare the dog shtein out of me.  I see a bee coming... I'm heading the other direction.

I'm sure there's more... but that's all I got right now.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

Ah..the "scared of" angle.

Standing water creeps me out.  Not very farging manly.

ice grillin you

did you go from asheee to classeeee?

im terrified of bees as well

and i use dove
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous