The Orgasmic Joys Of Bacon

Started by Rome, January 14, 2007, 08:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

As I explained before, Florida sucks.

BTW, I enjoyed 4 large, greasy strips of bacon as part of my breakfast this morning at a local place.

Bacon is king.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 17, 2007, 10:05:24 AM
So FF & SD's Cracker Barrel's haven't switched yet the ones here in Daytona have?

What the farg?

How is that even possible??  ???

They sell it at my local CB too, I think it's like $10 for 2 lbs, my gf bought some a few months ago.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 16, 2007, 08:15:31 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on January 16, 2007, 08:11:48 PM
Their food was greasy and awful and delicious. It was hangover heaven.

Drunken late night breakfasts at the Waffle House are the fertile breeding grounds for a lot of drunk ass Marines and midget strippers

Sarge, I'm tellin ya, there is a place called Olivia's not far from the Cherry Point gate, a dive strip joint. Right around the corner is a Waffle House. On Thursday nights, Olivia's has quarter drafts. Get tanked in there then head to the Waffle house around 2:00 AM, and you get the treat of hanging out with the three-foot-tall blonde (seriously, she's that big) midget stripper from Olivia's. If you so choose you can take her back to the motel or barracks, and literally fling her around with your buddies. Good times.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 17, 2007, 11:26:07 AM
So FF & SD's Cracker Barrel's haven't switched yet the ones here in Daytona have?

What the farg?

They sell it at my local CB too, I think it's like $10 for 2 lbs, my gf bought some a few months ago.

Not to be Captain Obvious here but any woman who buys you bacon two pounds at a time is a keeper, dude.

:-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 17, 2007, 11:46:36 AM

What the farg?

Not to be Captain Obvious here but any woman who buys you bacon two pounds at a time is a keeper, dude.

She bought it for herself

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on January 17, 2007, 11:41:21 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 16, 2007, 08:15:31 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on January 16, 2007, 08:11:48 PM
Their food was greasy and awful and delicious. It was hangover heaven.

Drunken late night breakfasts at the Waffle House are the fertile breeding grounds for a lot of drunk ass Marines and midget strippers

Sarge, I'm tellin ya, there is a place called Olivia's not far from the Cherry Point gate, a dive strip joint. Right around the corner is a Waffle House. On Thursday nights, Olivia's has quarter drafts. Get tanked in there then head to the Waffle house around 2:00 AM, and you get the treat of hanging out with the three-foot-tall blonde (seriously, she's that big) midget stripper from Olivia's. If you so choose you can take her back to the motel or barracks, and literally fling her around with your buddies. Good times.

I've seen Olivia's but never been in there.  Then again, I rarely head out to Cherry Point for anything either.  I may have to find someone to DD me out there and back just to confirm your story though. 

Rome

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 17, 2007, 11:48:08 AM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 17, 2007, 11:46:36 AM

What the farg?

She bought it for herself

A woman who likes bacon?  Yeah right.  No such thing, dook.   :paranoid

SD_Eagle5

She loves bacon and pork roll. No idea how she only weighs 110.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 17, 2007, 12:13:39 PM

It helps that she's 3'7".

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 17, 2007, 12:19:31 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 17, 2007, 12:13:39 PM

It helps that she's 3'7".

5'3, but you were close.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 17, 2007, 12:52:08 PM
TPIWWP anyway

No idea what that acronym means. No idea what your name means either, I get the FF part but the rest reminds me of an SNL skit.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 17, 2007, 01:14:57 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on January 17, 2007, 12:52:08 PM
TPIWWP anyway

No idea what that acronym means. No idea what your name means either, I get the FF part but the rest reminds me of an SNL skit.

Mike Patterson is his boy.  And happens to be fat.  Thus, FatPatt.  He's always been known to us as FF so then you get FFatPatt.  It's like a before and after puzzle on wheel of fortune. 

I dunno if that's actually where the name comes from.  But it sounded good. 

PoopyfaceMcGee