Mud Butt

Started by rjs246, July 01, 2005, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

i made the mistake of eating feces.

i pooped out wings all day
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

LBIggle

i haven't gotten mine yet for some strange reason.  its a brewin.  no pun intended.

rjs246

Quotei made the mistake of eating feces.

i pooped out wings all day

I would eat the shtein out of your shtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i've been in and out all day.  including one yesterday at the bar in a stall with no door.

PoopyfaceMcGee

matth --> the exhibitionist

Sgt PSN

I woke up this morning anticipating an extremely heavy and squishy case of mud butt.  I lit up a smoke (which always seems to help expedite the process) and took a seat on my throne.  Much to my chagrin, I didn't have mud butt at all.  In fact, I didn't even shtein.  Instead, I just had the single most explosive cases of ass gas I've ever experienced.  It was loud and it vibrated the entire bowl.  Infact, it was so powerful that the initial blast actually splashed some of the water up on to my ass.  I held on to the seat because I thought I might launch myself into orbit.  I've got nothing against space travel but I really don't feel like fixing a hole in my roof.   

It was awesome. 

It also reminded me of a poem I saw scribbled in a shteiner stall in high school:

Here I sit so broken hearted. 
Tried to shtein but only farted. 

That's deep man.  That's deep.

LBIggle

yah, they call that one the houdini (sp?).

MadMarchHare

You might wanna douse that cigarette under those circumstances......
Anyone but Reid.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on February 06, 2006, 05:39:33 PM
yah, they call that one the houdini (sp?).

You are correct.  I was totally expecting a Havannah Omlet. 

mussa

wow sarge, just wow. thats literary genius.  brought a tear to my eye. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nothing says class like sitting on the commode with a cig hanging out of your mouth.

Only thing missing was the can of warm Pabst.

qwert246

Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on February 06, 2006, 04:52:08 PM
i haven't gotten mine yet for some strange reason.  its a brewin.  no pun intended.
Almost 5:00PM? Be afraid.  It's going to be like childbirth, stretching the limits of your bunghole.  Be very afraid.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 06, 2006, 05:59:47 PM
Nothing says class like sitting on the commode with a cig hanging out of your mouth.

Only thing missing was the can of warm Pabst.

This guy is my idol. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 06, 2006, 06:09:41 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 06, 2006, 06:08:42 PM
This guy is my dad.

Right.

Easy on the dad jokes ass.  I'm still trying to figure out who he is.  I've got the possibilities narrowed down to the mail man, the pool boy and the yankees.  I hope it's the yankees because that would make Pedro Martinez my brother.   And that would be cool.