ice grillin you

shake milton is a travesty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

The end of that game was a work of art.

Geowhizzer

The ending of that game was a contest on who would farg up more.

Since it's just summer league, I was cracking up.  Good Lord, that was horrible basketball.

phattymatty

i know it's summer league but i've been very impressed with thybulle.  reminds me a lot of covington.  also looks like zhaire is getting back into form, will be so clutch if he can give any valuable minutes at all this year.

SD

It's only summer league so I try not to get too excited but Thybulle was better offensively than has been advertised. Shayok could turn into a decent bench option.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when any fan of any team begins a thought with "its just summer league" you know a super homer take is following
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Especially when they follow with "I try not to get too excited". I know you guys are fair weather fans so let the real fans like me and Matty focus on the young bucks and drop scouting reports.

phattymatty

I love summer league.  It's kinda trash basketball but fun to watch when there is literally no other sports worth watching at this time of year.

I also love that Pelle dude.  He tries to yam everything.  That other 7 footer Christ something should never be on a basketball court again.

Rome

It's every bit as much fun to watch as regular season games.  The summer league guys are fighting for jobs, not $190M contracts.

Remember:

"Hungry dogs run faster." - The God Kelce

phattymatty

Big people beat up small people - Chip Kelly