Suggestion

Started by Sgt PSN, September 01, 2007, 02:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

My great great uncle on my cousin's step-father's side was part Jewish. 

MDS

Then shall I see you at Jewish Church this Saturday? At the family Hannukah party?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The jew jokes are so funny.  Funny like the black jokes.  And the gay ones. 

repetition only amplifies the funny

kike stillupfront flag

hah ha ha
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Cerevant

Here's another vote for the ignore function.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

SunMo

Quote from: Diomedes on November 13, 2007, 10:19:15 PM

kike stillupfront flag

hah ha ha

the same can be said for whining
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

And counting dead people
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on November 13, 2007, 10:19:15 PM

kike stillupfront flag

hah ha ha

Zip it hippy or I'll be forced to bust out some Scandanavian jokes.  And we all know how harsh those can be. 

Seabiscuit36

The ignore function is cool for a day, then you realize you want to read what the waterhead typed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

The problem with an ignore feature is that, when 12 people are responding to his tripe, he not really being ignored.

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on November 14, 2007, 08:39:48 AMthe same can be said for whining

shut it you homo loving kike-stillupfront mongrel
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

You're not very good at this, Dio.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

I would know that if I were good at this.