Suggestion

Started by Sgt PSN, September 01, 2007, 02:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Next time you guys upgrade the board and it's features, think you could add a "reply to all" option on the pm's?  This way, if you're engaged in a private conversation with multiple people, you don't have to keep adding them to the "To" line. 

Just a thought......

Dillen

I don't think that's necessary. After all, not all of us are as popular as you and have multiple PM conversations at once.

Sgt PSN

I don't think you're necessary. 

But you're probably right.......I doubt it's a common occurance here for anyone but every once in a blue moon I've had a PM conversation going that involved more than 2 people.  Right now I've got one going with chuggie, demon and madmarchhare about our trip to minny and it'd be nice if this board could better cater to my laziness by allowing me to reply to everyone with one click instead of searching for their names in the directory. 

If it's do-able, great.  If not, I'll live.  Either way, you suck. 

MDS

Why am I not getting into talks for this trip? I'm the life of the party, you know.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Father Demon

It's an adults-only trip.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

If only a message board had some way for multiple people to get together and communicate.

I kid, I kid. Nobody wants these retards commenting on their vacation plans. I would suggest email or Skype over PMs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I'm not going to try and describe the images that Chuggie started emailing me the last time I gave him my email address but I will say that I'd prefer to never go that route again.  I suppose the simple solution would be to just stop hanging out with Chuggie. 

Father Demon

I like the idea.  A Reply To All feature would be nice to have.

So would an Ignore feature.

I'll thank you in advance for getting those done.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

There are some mods I like, but I don't want to add too many to the board. It makes upgrading murder sometimes. Speaking of which, ...

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on November 09, 2007, 03:04:31 AM
There are some mods I like, but I don't want to add too many to the board. It makes upgrading murder sometimes. Speaking of which, ...

Congrats on reaching 1.1.4.

MDS

you all should be shot for having this conversation.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

You should be set on fire for being a Jew. 

SunMo

that reminds me...

what's the difference between santa claus and jews?

santa goes down chimneys
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.