Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 22, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
I do not have contact info for the kid, and sure as farg am not going to confer with the dumbfarg mom. 

okay, I'll take the bait...."SFBM" stands for....Stupid farging Baby Mama?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Diomedes

Well that's disappointing.  I was hoping for something more ...Tomahawky
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

I'm sorry to disappoint. Now you kinda know how every woman I've banged feels

hbionic

Like stealing your wallet and buying food and diapers?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Passive aggressive whore.

GFY. 

QB Eagles

This thread is singlehandedly changing my viewpoint on condoms.

SD

I was paying $8500 a year in CS, plus the funhole took the child tax credit every year. With getting full custody I made/saved $70k. I want to take her to court for CS to be a fleshpop but she doesn't have a job and has no plans to get one.

She also goes to a "pain management clinic" for her imaginary back pain...those clinics are mostly fronts that overprescribe opiods. During the evaluation she admitted to smoking weed daily and taking oxys twice a day. Same evaluation she said she's helping her boyfriend paint and do yard work so they can sell his house. She also was 15 minutes late to two appointments and went to the wrong office building twice.

So yeah...condoms 👍

Tomahawk

I'm such an icehole. My response was to offer her a choice between getting a PO Box paid for by me to receive written checks, or the support payments will need to be directly withheld from my paycheck.

Tomahawk

Her response was to pound on my door at 8:00 this morning. Being in my skivvies, I was concerned about her ability to keep it in her pants so I didn't answer. Five text messages within an hour later, I think she needs the check today. Like a Hoyda, I'm going clip it to my mail slot's door and go for a hike.

Like an even bigger Hoyda for adamantly refusing to accept her coming to my house, I'm submitting the paperwork to payroll to have the support payments directly deducted from my paychecks and dispersed by the Department of Child Support Services.

SD

SD

Won final full custody today. Moron Baby's momma didn't show, said she had the dates mixed up. Judge ripped her on record. I wish I had it on video so I could send her a copy

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

QB Eagles

Imagine caring about your own child so little that you farg up a critical court date.

I know what having an awful mother feels like and I'm sad for an Internet stranger's daughter right now. But congrats on keeping your progeny away from the clutches of that bitch. She's unfit to raise children.

SD

What's worse is last night she told my daughter there was a continuance and our date got pushed back...it didn't. A judgement was made. She lives in her own little delusional world. My daughter really wants nothing to do with her and only goes with her because i force her to.