Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

In what universe are we in which an avowed iconoclast like DIO is passionately arguing the benefits of a historical anachronism like marriage?

What is happening?!?

Diomedes

I think I'm being told that I'm a stupid sheep for marrying, by a guy who thinks all women (except his daughter of course) are conniving sluts whose only good use is as a cum dumpster for MAGA bros to plow.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

If you're happy I'm happy for you. Happy dio happy sd

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Evaluation process wrapped up a month ago, just read his report at my lawyers office. Evaluator recommended I maintain full custody.

farg YOU BITCH!

smeags

Quote from: AO1 on June 19, 2018, 11:53:41 AM
Evaluation process wrapped up a month ago, just read his report at my lawyers office. Evaluator recommended I maintain full custody.

farg YOU BITCH!

good deal man. now stay away from hood rats.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

A few weeks ago, I received a text stating they have been evicted. I assumed SFBM would move back in with her mom; however, was told to send a check to a different, new, address. After google-satellite-creeping, I thought they moved in with a family friend who owns a nice house in a great neighborhood.

Today I received a text letting me know I should not send a check to that same address; instead I should provide her a date and time for them (as opposed to just her) to stop by my house to collect the payment. This is wholly unacceptable and I hope my bank will hold onto a check that she can collect and cash there.

Beyond that triviality, I am concerned about the kid's living situation, like does she even have a farging roof over her head. I feel like I should call DCFS. Am I overreacting?

Rome

Are you little more than an ATM to these two?  If so, only do what the law requires.  I would think leaving the check with Family Services would suffice.  I'm surprised you don't have an intermediary anyway.  If you care about the kid, you should definitely contact the agency.  Call it a wellness check or whatever. 

Sorry, dude.  Sounds like a zesty situation.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

prime minister of new zealand just became the first world leader to have a baby in office in over 30 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Tomahawk was in New Zealand nine months ago?

ice grillin you

i was thinking at least the seed will have a good home....so i decided to look it up

this is where the prime minister of new zealand lives

looks like a cape cod vacation home from the 70's not a presidential palace
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 20, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
A few weeks ago, I received a text stating they have been evicted. I assumed SFBM would move back in with her mom; however, was told to send a check to a different, new, address. After google-satellite-creeping, I thought they moved in with a family friend who owns a nice house in a great neighborhood.

Today I received a text letting me know I should not send a check to that same address; instead I should provide her a date and time for them (as opposed to just her) to stop by my house to collect the payment. This is wholly unacceptable and I hope my bank will hold onto a check that she can collect and cash there.

Beyond that triviality, I am concerned about the kid's living situation, like does she even have a farging roof over her head. I feel like I should call DCFS. Am I overreacting?

All my payments had to go through the state, you weren't allowed to pay the bitch directly. I currently have a $1200 overpayment. Prior to me filing for a custody modification, BM contacted the courts saying I was behind on payments, to which they told her there's a $1200 overpayment.

Why don't you file for visitation? You don't have to do overnights but you could do a weekend day or a weeknight dinner or something. Your daughter will appreciate it when she gets older even if her whore mother pit her against you.

Tomahawk

I do not have contact info for the kid, and sure as farg am not going to confer with the dumbfarg mom. 

General_Failure

Charge your phone.

The man. The myth. The legend.