Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
per uncle les

An appropriate picture because they'll have to go back to kelly green to get the fans even halfway excited about this team.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2016, 05:58:26 PM
They called Uncle Tom and said we're going with someone who didn't serve in WWII.  Done.

They don't give a shtein where Kelly ends up as long as it isn't Philly.  Done.

Good luck to this farging guy.  I hope he finally wins us a Super Bowl and anyone who doesn't feel the same way can light themselves on fire.

LETS GET READY TO GRRRRRRRUMBLE!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Butchers Bill

Couldn't have been a more "meh" hire.

Anyone know the best QB coming out of HS this year cause we'll have a shot at him by his junior year.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
per uncle les

i dont know if there are any left but how many gooey little fishies is he pulling into a napkin right now

MDS

not gonna lie its a might impressive pull to beat the breaking news industrial complex nfln and espn have

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Butchers Bill

At least we'll have Christ on our side...   >:D

"Pederson, 47, has served most recently as offensive coordinator during Reid's three seasons as head coach of the Chiefs.

Before that, he was Reid's quarterbacks coach with the Eagles for two years after starting his NFL coaching career in 2009 as an offensive quality control coach under Reid.

Pederson's only other coaching job was head coach at Calvary Baptist Academy, a high school in Shreveport, La., from 2005 through 2008."
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Sgt PSN

I can't wait to see how many morons start slamming him simply because he wasn't a very good NFL qb and was horrendous for the Eagles for like 9 games.

Not saying he's the next hoodie, but a lot of fans are probably still really jaded from his playing days for some stupid reason.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2016, 06:13:06 PM
not gonna lie its a might impressive pull to beat the breaking news industrial complex nfln and espn have

he doesnt even care about that....he wants to beat the locals guys more than anything in the world

whats hilarious is literally like two hrs ago he was complaining about how awful the eagles media machine is and that they hadnt texted him back in two weeks...doesnt mean he got it from them today but the irony of being the one who got this is great

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 14, 2016, 06:01:19 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2016, 05:57:18 PM
im sure bradford is dying to join this trainwreck

it's basically the same team he started with

Exactly.  With Chip, without Chip, with goo goo eyes, without goo goo eyes, it's the same shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

AshishPatel81

My positive spin:

It's not like the Eagles were going to contend next season anyway. Yes, even in the NFC East. So, if this hire bombs, we weren't really missing out on anything and will get a good draft pick out of it and maybe a franchise QB.

Oh, and if really turns out bad, Lurie will save his own ass and sacrifice Roseman.

I honestly think this organization was headed for a few bad years anyway, I mentioned that in a previous topic. So, either he shocks the world and works out, and everyone is happy, or he's awful and it breeds the change everyone has been waiting for.

I hope  :-D

QB Eagles

I hope that years from now someone will mine this quote and make fun of me because of how successful the hire was, but right now I'm not sure I've ever been more embarrassed as an Eagles fan. They hired a guy with no experience who doesn't even call the plays, on a team with an offense that isn't even good.

This hire is some amateur hour shtein. Was he even a good high school coach? At least he seems like a nice guy.

I'm friends with some Chiefs fans and they aren't concerned in the slightest about him leaving.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 14, 2016, 06:27:52 PM
I hope that years from now someone will mine this quote and make fun of me because of how successful the hire was, but right now I'm not sure I've ever been more embarrassed as an Eagles fan. They hired a guy with no experience who doesn't even call the plays, on a team with an offense that isn't even good.

This hire is some amateur hour shtein. Was he even a good high school coach? At least he seems like a nice guy.

I'm friends with some Chiefs fans and they aren't concerned in the slightest about him leaving.

Yep I'm with you

Hopefully this is dug up when he's successful but highly doubt it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AshishPatel81 on January 14, 2016, 06:22:26 PM
My positive spin:

It's not like the Eagles were going to contend next season anyway. Yes, even in the NFC East. So, if this hire bombs, we weren't really missing out on anything and will get a good draft pick out of it and maybe a franchise QB.

Oh, and if really turns out bad, Lurie will save his own ass and sacrifice Roseman.

I honestly think this organization was headed for a few bad years anyway, I mentioned that in a previous topic. So, either he shocks the world and works out, and everyone is happy, or he's awful and it breeds the change everyone has been waiting for.

Howie is Smithers to Lurie's Mr Burns

I can't ever seeing either one of them splitting off from each other

AshishPatel81

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2016, 06:30:06 PM
My positive spin:

People said the same thing about Joe Banner, Andy Reid, etc. At the end of the day, Jeff Lurie is a businessman and if an entity in your business is eating away at your growth, then they will cut away from it eventually. They always do, they always will. At the end of the day, they will always sacrifice another to save themselves. Unless you're the Bengals I guess.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2016, 06:30:06 PM
My positive spin:

Banner and Lurie go back before their nuts drop, and Lurie sent him packing. He won't hesitate to pull the plug on Howie.

Like I've been saying, the next 2 years are Howie's chance to prove himself. I guess he could be gone after 1 season, but it would have to be a pretty epic disaster....like all 2016 draft picks getting Marcus Smith type playing time and the team winning 1 game.