Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

This is Philadelphia and we fight - Chip Kelly

SD

Rumor floating around on the internets Korver signed a one year deal

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 11, 2019, 04:44:45 PM
It's every bit as much fun to watch as regular season games.  The summer league guys are fighting for jobs, not $190M contracts.

this is parody right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

What gave it away?

phattymatty

Quote from: AO1 on July 11, 2019, 09:52:19 PM
Rumor floating around on the internets Korver signed a one year deal

feel like we would know by now if true.

i'm OK with korver.  can't do anything other than shoot but that's fine. 

i have no idea if JT Real Neto can shoot or not.

phattymatty

Rome

5-Yrs/$170M

Yeebus. 

phattymatty

all-star money for an all-star.

Rome

I think he's worth it probably more than anyone else here.   I'm just generally saying wow that's an incredible amount of money. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 15, 2019, 07:35:32 PM
I think he's worth it probably more than anyone else here.   I'm just generally saying wow that's an incredible amount of money. 

if you think thats a lot of money you should see what the guy who signs his checks makes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Celtics are crying because they feel the Sixers tampered with Horford

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/76ers/celtics-reportedly-whining-sixers-tampered-al-horford

I'm sure they did the same thing with Kemba Walker

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on July 11, 2019, 04:17:52 PM
I also love that Pelle dude.  He tries to yam everything.  That other 7 footer Christ something should never be on a basketball court again.

sixers signed christ to a deal.  i have no idea why he stank up the whole summer league.

Geowhizzer

SD

Signed Trey Burke to a one year deal