knick's owner getting picked on

Started by mcnabbmvp, June 07, 2006, 12:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcnabbmvp

Just found this on benmaller.com

Knicks owner James Dolan has sent his lawyers after the new Web site selltheknicks.com for peddling derogatory T-shirts with his likeness, including one with Dolan pictured in a dunce cap, The Post has learned. According to sources, Cablevision attorney Ashima Dayal dispatched an e-mail to cafepress.com, which manufactures, distributes and handles the shirt sales for the fledging anti-Dolan Web site, whose birth was first reported in the Post's Rumble section 10 days ago. The e-mail from Dolan's lawyer said, in part, the Dolan T-shirts, which sell for $19.99, "infringes upon their intellectual property rights." In accordance with the notice, the manufacturer has temporarily taken the T-shirts off the site.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

oh, you were finished?  allow me to retort...

Wah.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mcnabbmvp

He don't need the internet to sell those T's.  I'm sure he can find a couple of spots around the city and the Island to sell them. :deion ;D
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

General_Failure

Yeah, but the thing about CafePress is you don't have to buy them and resell them yourself. You put up a link, and cafepress does the work.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger