Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 26, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Gave up a 4th and 6th to move up three spots for this guy.

NFL.com draft bio
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Gruden says that Cox moves gap to gap.

Rome

Cox is gonna face stiff competition but he plays hard so he should be a big injection of talent.

General_Failure

They said Washburn was begging for Cox.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

hbionic

I'm starting to think you guys are insinuating something else. I have a feeling you all love Cox. And penises.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Solid pick. They only had to part with a 4th and 6th and not a 2nd to move up. Cox dropped but so did Bunkley. I hope this isn't Bunkley part deux. Time will tell. Overall he was the guy I wanted most although I would have been happy with a bunch of other players too. Patterson and Jenkins are up there in age and they needed to get younger. Now get a LB with one of the 2nd's and maybe a CB.

Eagaholic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Eagaholic

Quote from: SD on April 26, 2012, 09:20:35 PM
Solid pick. They only had to part with a 4th and 6th and not a 2nd to move up. Cox dropped but so did Bunkley. I hope this isn't Bunkley part deux. Time will tell. Overall he was the guy I wanted most although I would have been happy with a bunch of other players too. Patterson and Jenkins are up there in age and they needed to get younger. Now get a LB with one of the 2nd's and maybe a CB.

Agree. Although they have a good group at DT, they can't get pressure up the middle and they don't get sacks. I didn't want then to get a DT unless it was it was a guy with potential to be top notch and get pass rush, otherwise why bother with other good choices on the board.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons