The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

If Celtics win tonight do they officially clinch?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hawks may get 80 this half. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

JJ Redick couldn't guard Captain Ahab.

Don Ho

Hawks just out-muscling this lifeless shtein show tonight.

Don Ho

jojo with some real dumb basketball down the stretch here

MDS

the dreaded night to kill in atlanta strikes again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Apparently a day in Disney didn't do them too well, either.

Don Ho

second round and done, unless they draw Celtics first than it's little bitch showtime.

MDS

for as good as jo was against boston hes been atrocious the last 2 games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i was in ATL for the game and a long weekend and that place knows how to party.  i am just coming back to life. lots of sixers fans at the game.

Don Ho

Sounded that way on TV.  Hawks would score and it sounded like the public library.

phattymatty

Kung fu look for Jojo tonight. 10 and 4 in 3 minutes.

phattymatty

Boban has a surprisingly good shot from 3. Guess he just recently got the go ahead to let it rip.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on March 28, 2019, 07:30:50 PM
Boban has a surprisingly good shot from 3.

i dont think theres a font big enough to exaggerate this NO!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its a better take than your nola should be pinch hit for in the 4th inning

not by much though