The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Needed him bc Simmons was a ghost

MDS

oh the guy who theyre trying to trade has checked out? unreal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he checked out before he got in the league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Solid win even without Tatum playing. Jo dominates Boston

PhillyPhreak54

Emo Ben Simmons with another "I don't give a farg" when questioned about his scoring

SD

Don't watch interviews or pc but his scoring wasn't an issue tonight. He had a small stretch where Boston couldn't stop him.

QB Eagles

It's year four. Probably time to stop obsessing over Ben's PPG. He is what he is.

ice grillin you

I don't think any of them really matter but if Sixers win this and it's a huge if I think it's more impressive than either Celtic win...they went balls out with everything they had against a Boston team who was missing their best player and probably the best player on either team and barely won

this game was a loss in most of the last three years

phattymatty

they're only a dozen games in and have had several "they don't usually win these" wins.  this team is good.

ice grillin you

good enough to make the playoffs for sure

MDS

im feeling a very disappointing 2nd round loss to the celtics coming
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 24, 2021, 11:16:23 AM

It's possible but this team is much better than last season. Jo has raised his level of play, Harris is playing at an almost all star level, they finally have outside shooters, they're defensively sound and better coached. Celtics have no answer for Jo he just dominates them.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 24, 2021, 11:16:23 AM

that sounds about right for their ceiling

SD

Doc on Tobi's improvement

Quote"We stay on him," Rivers said. "Same thing in L.A. Just quick decisions. If you catch it, shoot it. If you catch it, drive it. If you dribble it, pass it. It's pretty simple for him and when he stays in that formula, he's unbelievable. He's a train going downhill. He's got a beautiful shot. It's when he hesitates and guys get in tune is when he gets himself in trouble

Geowhizzer

No Embiid = No bueno