Keeper League 17

Started by rjs246, August 07, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'm disappointed that Jay didn't pimp out his team crushing SD's especially after the bullshtein that began early last week. 

PhillyPhreak54

lol I honestly forgot after I posted that Hi

Pimped that BAL defense and the Eagles nearly matched it

SD

My entire team is available for trade. Future picks only.

Munson

My bullshtein luck with matches continues....4th highest scoring team, last place.

Whole team minus Carson is available. Send me offers.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Trade proposed and accepted.

CACA-poopoos received Tyreek Hill this season, and AO1 gets Devonta Freeman next season.

Munson

Do we allow those types of trades?? Sheeeeit
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

I'm really excited to see Rusty's response to this. I mean, it's obviously going to be a no, I just don't know how creative of a no it'll be.

Rome

Tomahawk

When did this league become a democracy? Rome gets no VETO; this is a fleshpoptatorship

hbionic

Specially when this exact trade went down a couple seasons ago when I traded with Phreak. He gave up Amari Cooper that season, I gave him Adrain Peterson start of the following season.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on November 02, 2017, 10:19:42 PM
Specially when this exact trade went down a couple seasons ago when I traded with Phreak. He gave up Amari Cooper that season, I gave him Adrain Peterson start of the following season.

Seriously?  I don't remember that at all, but I've honestly never heard of this type of trade before. 

Rome

That's because it's bullshtein.  I mean I don't care one way or another but it's more fun to say VETO than not, so...

hbionic