Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Or, one shade of green a a whole lot of dark teal.

That black hat is the worst, though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Rome

I have several different iterations of their "official" midnight green jerseys, and they've definitely changed the color over the years.   It's always awful, btw. 

General_Failure

Early on it was something close to green. Now it's one shade away from being a Jags jersey.

ice grillin you

people always rightfully screaming about kelly green clouds the fact that the the transformation of the eagle is just as bad as the color scheme switch

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2019, 01:53:19 PM
people always rightfully screaming about kelly green clouds the fact that the the transformation of the eagle is just as bad as the color scheme switch

If they change to Kelly green but keep the current logo...I'd rather they not

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on April 02, 2019, 03:01:29 PM

just put a bullet in my head at that point

QB Eagles

There is no way they are going back to the old eagle as the primary logo, it's too dated looking. I regret thinking so and am wearing my old eagle cap right now, but that's the reality.

Rome

Great franchises don't farg with their laundry because they don't have to. 

Lurie changing from Kelly green because his dumb ass ex-wife hated the color is the sort of transgression that only (and I mean ONLY) a championship can partially absolve.

And frankly, I'll never like the midnight green because it's ugly as farg. 

General_Failure

The logo is a fairly mild 90s design and needs a redesign, but when was the last good logo redesign you've seen? They'd wind up with some Nike bullshtein that will look terrible from day 1.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 02, 2019, 05:27:10 PM
Great franchises don't farg with their laundry because they don't have to. 

Lurie changing from Kelly green because his dumb ass ex-wife hated the color is the sort of transgression that only (and I mean ONLY) a championship can partially absolve.

And frankly, I'll never like the midnight green because it's ugly as farg.

rare we run into a good romey take but here it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2019, 04:10:43 PM
Quote from: AO1 on April 02, 2019, 03:01:29 PM

just put a bullet in my head at that point

Save a bullet for me.  The mid 80's - mid 90's era soaring Eagle with the football in its claws is all-time.  The current logo belongs on a Ford Pickup, as in the new Ford F-150 Eagle or something.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I don't think they're bringing back the 40 yard long police chalk outline anytime soon.