Divisional Round - BDN Gets Off Here.

Started by Rome, January 06, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulhu

Munson

Oof come on Foles...giving them a momentum swing there. Unless there was someone deep behind Ertz he needed to air that out just a bit
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Don't throw jump balls to the guys without 17 on their uniform.

Don Ho

Horrible pass, don't give Brees an inch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Saw Hill in the backfield there and knew it was going to be a fake
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I've decided I'm going to spell Cre'Von LeBlanc's name correctly going forward. 

But the guy has gotten lucky tonight.  His two big plays, he was beat.  The throws were off.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Didn't we all see this coming?  The fake.  He has that Mormon #7 back there.

And farg me, NO!  Cox down now.  shtein me.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

General_Failure

The letdown came much sooner than I was expecting.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Well it was certainly an incredible first 20 minutes.  Next 40 gonna hurt.

Don Ho

Munson

Cthulhu

holy crap, what's with the sudden injuries