ConcreteField: We hate you, and we insist you conform to our ways

Started by General_Failure, November 07, 2004, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

FWIW, Jerome99RIP is pretty much the only guy who uses the Alba ass pic anymore.

Ooohhhhh.... I just told on him.  He's gonna get in so much trouble.... oooooooooooooooooo

Diomedes

Quote from: MURP on April 06, 2006, 04:13:09 PMShoot the shtein in the general section, keep it out of the others.  Bottom line is that we have seen enough of it and are asking for it to stop.  That is a simple enough request.

Guilty as charged and fair enough.  I'll take it down a notch or two. 

Now then, I'm looking forward to the rest of this soap opera thread....
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 06, 2006, 04:19:20 PM
FWIW, Jerome99RIP is pretty much the only guy who uses the Alba ass pic anymore.

Ooohhhhh.... I just told on him.  He's gonna get in so much trouble.... oooooooooooooooooo

Shut it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

I just needed to post something somewhere to check my clock.  It's still bunged up.

SunMo

the fact that somebody complained about Alba's ass never got enough ridicule here

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

mussa

recently cleared cookies and for some reason its not keeping me signed in when I leave. I keep getting this when I try and sign in too:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

mussa - are you going to concretefield.com or concretefield.info? If it's the former, you need to start using the latter