reggie bush is the best college player since....

Started by ice grillin you, November 29, 2005, 10:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Texans should try and trade down.  With a talent like Reggie Bush at the top of the draft, teams would give very good deals to get him, and the Texans absolutely need more help than just Reggie Bush.

They would be smart to trade down and grab D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, Houston has no bidness taking Reggie Bush regardless of how badass he is. They need a couple of OL. In fact their first two picks should be OT's. Trade out and grab 2 of the top OTs. Thats what I would do.

Unless they like watching their QBs get planted.

MDS

theyll probably hire mike martz and this is know way he wastes time drafting stupid things like offensive linemen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Quote from: The Waco Kid on December 03, 2005, 07:47:41 PM
It's not like Dom Davis is a bad back.  He's run quite well when they have blocked for him.  So, do you trade away your #1 pick or trade down for someone different.  Or, do you take Reggie Bush and give away Davis? 

Also, do you think Bush will be as good as or better than LT?

Not as good

MURP

Quote from: The Waco Kid on December 03, 2005, 07:47:41 PM

Also, do you think Bush will be as good as or better than LT?

Bush has to prove he can be an everydown back as far as workload.   Not saying he cant, but he hasnt done it yet.  Nor has he been asked to at USC.   Tomlinson had 369 carries his Sr year alone.  Bush has had 420 in the last 3 years. 

stalker

Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

ice grillin you

hes a way better college player than rickey...im still going with barry sanders
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

henchmanUK

Never mind Reggie Bush, how do you all think Vince Young will do in the NFL? ???
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

QuoteTom Condon, David Dunn, Todd France, Mitch Frankel, Eugene Parker, Joel Segal and Leigh Steinberg.

All nice Irish Catholic boys, I see.

:-o