The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I don't get the feeling this incel twat is going to become much more than a bitch for the white supremecist prison gang he's going to be living with for rest of his (one would hope, short) life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

For people who didn't catch it, there was a good documentary on MSNBC a few months ago called "Breaking Hate." It centers around a guy who headed up a neo-nazi group but eventually came to see the light and became a peace activist. He has since founded Life After Hate, a nonprofit group to recruit and rehabilitate members of hate groups. Near the end of the show, a white supremacy member he was helping to leave his old group and identity, though he relapsed and went to the Charlottesville protest, had a meeting in a church with the mother of Heather Heyer. Good stuff.

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/08/crying-nazi-vows-destruction-left-after-charlottesville-killers-murder-conviction/?utm_term=.e4461d61fa5a

Do we really have to just sit and watch this ticking time bomb?   When this guy snaps and kills someone...what are we going to say to the families of the victim?  "Sorry, the crying Nazi's right to free speech and arms was greater than the right of your family to not be killed?" 

If we're going to let folks like this carry on...should we be surprised when violence occurs/escalates?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i know what the very first thing whoever gets custody of the kid should do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

phattymatty

even the womens march is being torn apart by racism.

the country is farged.

Diomedes

Anyone who hangs with Louis Farrakhan ought to be shunned.

MDS

yea see over here with the good guys when youre a raging anti semite, the people around you are held are accountable for their association.

over in MAGA land you pal around with steve king for 20 years like hes one of the boys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i honestly don't even know the details behind it but the womens march turning against each other seems to be a good measuring stick for our country.

phattymatty

also the prez is just tweeting all caps campaign slogans right now.  make it be over soon.

Rome

This just in... humans are stupid, petty, greedy, hateful, bigoted and consumed with jealousy.

If anyone is shocked that a "movement" of women would be any better, you should slap your nuts with a hammer.

Eagaholic

Dammit! I'm NEVER taking your advice again.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2019, 12:38:31 PM
This just in... humans are stupid, petty, greedy, hateful, bigoted and consumed with jealousy.

If anyone is shocked that a "movement" of women would be any better, you should slap your nuts with a hammer.

I love republican false equivalency